Best bike rack for trailer hitch?

Hi, I've just purchased a 2005 CR-V and have the dealer-installed 1

1/4-inch trailer hitch installed? What is the best bike rack available to use with this hitch? Wishes include that it would carry 3+ bikes and it might swing down or away to allow opening of the rear cargo door (if either is possible). Thanks!

Best regards, snipped-for-privacy@realcredits.com snipped-for-privacy@bankarea.com

regina.debouse

I have this one that I have used on my Accord and it's been great!

G-Man

Reply to
G-Man
1/4-inch trailer hitch installed? What is the best bike rack available to use with this hitch? Wishes include that it would carry 3+ bikes and it might swing down or away to allow opening of the rear cargo door (if either is possible). Thanks!

Best regards, snipped-for-privacy@realcredits.com snipped-for-privacy@bankarea.com

stevie

We have a 2003 Element. We use a Thule 4 bike hitch rack (I don't remember the exact model) with a 1/4" hitch. We have never actually used more than 2 bikes on it, but it does swing down so you can open your rear cargo door.

C.

Reply to
Carla A-G