What size tire for 2000 Accord EX?

My car will soon be needing new tires. It has the standard 205/60/16. I was thinking of "moving up" to 215/55/16. Would this be possible?

Reply to
smith_bp101

What are you trying to accomplish by changing tire sizes?

Reply to
Piso Mojado

Check here:

Dan C

A little better handing via a better sidewall/treadwidth ratio.

Reply to
smith_bp101

Thank you very much!

Reply to
smith_bp101

you don't get much benefit if the rim is not also wider - you'll be better off buying a top brand tire and sticking to original size.

Reply to
jim beam