Which Plugs?

Heya

I have a 2000 Honda Accord LX 4dr 2.3 4cyl. I have 75,000mi now. Never had any maintenance except tranny fluid, and brakes.

When should the spark plugs be changed? And which ones should be put in? I just want the same OEM plug that are in there.

Is the cooling system good for up to 100,000 miles? Any other maint that I might need? Thx for any help

Reply to
Lisa

Lisa wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

You never changed the oil and oil filter? YIKES! that should happen every 3000-5000 miles or every 6 months,whichever comes sooner.

Around 60,000 miles

Do you have the owner's manual? It has a chart of when and what mantenance tasks need to be done.

you also might be able to Google or visit the Honda website to get that info.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

Of course I have the oil changed silly

I still dont know which plugs. I dont want some repair shop to install junk. I want oem.

??

I don't. Never had one.

I ll try. Too confusing sometimes. Too much info like that spark plug page.

Reply to
Lisa

Hi, Put in a set of Iridium plugs and forget about them LONG time.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Lisa wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Go here:

"Owner's Manuals" from the menu at left, then navigate to your car.No login required.

The online version of your manual is "linked", meaning clicking the appropriate item from the Table of Contents or the Index will take you directly to the item in question.

Reply to
Tegger

Howard