why does the new TSX have to look so ugly?

What's ugly about it..? Looks a lot like the TL design which has been a hot seller and widely-respected car for several years.

Reply to
Larry in AZ

The heavy grill is ugly. Honda has had such tasteful designs in the past, but these heavy grills that have been appearing on the SUVs are really ugly. Now, to see one on a TSX is a real disappointment.

Reply to
really real

I don't think it looks as bad as it does on the RL. That's going to be one ugly car when it's released.

Now if Honda/Acura could put leather/leatherette which is the same quality as in the Lexus/BMW lines I would be first to get it even with a downgrade to 200hp in the 2009.

Reply to
nick

Agree with your comment about the grille, reminds me of Cadillac for some reason. I can see why they did it, though. Without it the look would be very monotone and the car would just blend in with all it's competitors.

Reply to
why

Looks OK to me.

I'm not totally in love with this stealth design theme, but it's competently done.

J.

Reply to
JXStern

With a slightly different grill, it looks just like my '05 Accord.

Reply to
doug

Sure does. Wonder if it is bigger as well -- with a V6.

Reply to
tww1491