Wiring Diagram 2003 Element

---------------------------------

I don't know where the diagram can be found (elementowners.com?), but with the battery disconnected, set your meter to Ohms, and ground one lead. Touching the ground wire will give you a reading of maybe one or two Ohms. You can also follow the wires to ground, but on an Element, you'd probably have to slip the bumper off. Five minute job once you've done it before.

Do the Element headlight bulb connectors have to be 'pinched' to make them release? They do on my CR-V, and the Odyssey was the same.

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'

Good morning everyone. Would anyone have a wiring diagram for the headlights on a 2003 U.S. model Honda Element? I am trying to add an aftermarket daytime running light module to my Element, and so far I am not having much luck. I have used a test light on the three wires that run to the bulb an I cannot for the life of me figure out which wire is ground.

If someone could point me to an online wiring diagram (I have searched the net with no luck) or just tell me the colors of the wires I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Darren

Reply to
Newsguy