2001 - XG300 30,000 MILE SERVICE

Hyundai's manual requires certain things to be done at 30K miles. The dealer has a list of things that they recommend at a cost of $495.00. Is this a dealer money maker or is it worth doing? What does Hyundai require to keep the warranty in effect?

Reply to
johnam

Hyundai requires you to do those things as stated in the owner's manual. While I believe there are additional things which may be beneficial at

30k, you're not required to do them to keep the warranty in effect.

I cannot comment on whether the additional items the dealer recommends are simply "moneymakers" until I know what those items are.

Reply to
hyundaitech