2004 Santa Fe leak source?

replying to TomR, Mike wrote: I just replaced my radiator in my 05 Santa Fe last night, I had seen the old congiled pools of old coolant in the same place. I will start here . Good read thanks guys

Reply to
Mike

replying to TomR, What the heckisit1245 wrote: My car has the same problem n I believe it?s that plug /wire I filled mine up with coolant n it was slowly comming out right at that ?plug / sensor or whatever it is I?m still trying to figure it out with the plug piece whatever use

Reply to
What the heckisit1245