Valentines day surprise

Last summer my wife bought me a new car hauler for my hobby. Today for Valentines day, she bought me a new TV . Get this, a 57" wide screen Sony projection TV with all the goodies. I am one lucky guy, eh? The best part is she wanted it more than me. What do you guys think?

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

I think you are one lucky guy. :o) Some of the single guys here might want to know if she has any sisters. Bill Berckman Cincinnati VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures

Bill Berckman

And where did she get the money? Larry Hill

Reply to
Larry Hill

Younger sisters that would be!! :o)

J.

Reply to
BergRace

We just got Jan married off, now maybe you will be next. :o)

Bill Berckman Cincinnati VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures

Bill Berckman

snipped-for-privacy@aol.comSPAMOUT (Bill Berckman) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m25.aol.com:

Huhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Jan MARRIED??????????

I missed that one.......... I am speechless, shocked, dumbfounded, surprised and and and ........

Congrats Jan!!!!!

Reply to
TerryB

Thanks Terry :)

It took place online, during the Ramva New Year's chat, so sadly it's not a legally binding marriage.. but it's a start :)

Look at Kidd's new signature.. "Kidd Andersson"

:D

Jan

Reply to
Jan

Jan wrote in news:402CF4AC.9BBCC7D9 @rocketmail.com:

OIC

Now that is the Jan I know. 8~)

Reply to
TerryB

He's working on the legally binding one so don't let out that sigh of relief just yet. I've already picked out my dress so he's not allowed to back out without serious (and painful) consequences. :)

Kidd "The One" Andersson "A hundred days to make me older since the last time that I saw your pretty face. A thousand lies to make me colder and I don't think I could look at this the same, but all the miles that seperate disappear now when I remember your face."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Kidd Andersson) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m11.aol.com:

Not sure whether to send congrats or condols............LOL

Reply to
TerryB

This valentines day... I got a WIFE!

Is that good or bad?

Allan :-)

Reply to
Allan Williams

whose wife was it?

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

She's mine :-) She wasn't a wife before that. Allan :-)

Reply to
Allan Williams