Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Really wierd happening today 2000 ACCENT 3dr Manual.
Today while coasting to a light I was in neutral and the light turned green and I put in the pedal went right to the floor no resistance,I didn't try to put it in gear.I have had 3 Nissan products...
1
1

Air Conditioning Filter
To those who do not read the manual. (LIKE ME) I just discovered my 06 Sonata LX has an a/c filter...DAMN it was filthy, I'd say it was almost clogged. I'll buy a home filter and cut it to size....
5
5

aux light hookup
One son has a 95 Scoupe and the other son has a 96 Accent. Since both cars are small and built low to the ground the headlights are not the greatest when in high beam. They each picked up a set of aux...

A quick easy way of getting another 1 mpg + (HyundaiTech : Your opinion please..)
On my 1998 Chevy Cargo Van, I took off the fresh air hose for the filter box so it takes in warm engine compartment air instead of cooler fresh air (I measured approx. 82 f. incoming engine air on a...
2
2

timing belt suggestion
My 2004 3.5L Santa Fe has 70,000 miles. When is the recommended interval for timing belt replacement?
5
5

General automotive service Q for Hyundaitech
You have been most helpful with our Hyundai questions and I have one for my daughters abandoned Camaro in our driveway. She failed to get the cooling system fluched and now it is full of gunk. Is it...
3
3

Re: 2000 Elantra Alarm Light and a Draining Battery
Advance swore up and down the battery was fine and refused to honor the warranty. Took it to auto zone and just told them to pull it out and give me a new one. Drove home fine. Went to get back in the...
2
2

Another warranty question
Engine light is NOT on but I get a scan code. (Transmission range switch P0705). It is not causing any drivability problems that I can discern. Should the Drive Train warranty cover this item. 2000...
1
1

Small oil leak question
I am the original owner of a 2000 Sonata GLS. It has 66,000 miles. Therefore the drivetrain warranty is still in effect. I have a small oil leak from the engine. I say engine because it doesn't look...
3
3

2007 Elantra- used for a friend
Trying to persuade a good friend to look at Hyundais, Elantra specifically. He wants used, found one oin Reno. Any likes/dislikes pros/cons? Thanks!
4
4

Sonata Remote
Need to replace a remote for a 2002 Sonata in Australia . You can get "learning" generic types for ~$40 and original is $100,s. Anyone have any idea of frequency these things run at and whether they...

fault code p1123
I have hyundai accent 1.5 model 2000 127000 mile I was had fault code p0422 and when try to remove (oxygen sensor) can't remove it I cut the electrical wire to remove it but I can't after that I have...
13
13

2000 Elantra Alarm Light and a Draining Battery
First, I do not have the keyless entry remote that came with the car, long gone and as such the alarm has long not been used (like 5+ years not used). This alarm came with the car when I bought it new...
5
5

excel 1998 losing clutch pressure
Hi, Ive had the clutch, master and slave cylinder replaced and the clutch is losing pressure. There seems to be no leakage and the reservior doesnt need refillinh. An example of the problem is;...
1
1

2000 Sonata V6 Alternator
Hello, Today, my battery died in my 2000 Sonata. AAA came down and replaced it and ran it on their little tester thingee...the new battery is getting 12.9V from the alternator under a load (a/c, high...
3
3