I think a BIG thank you to Hyundaitech (in here) is due !

Just want to thank you for all the valueable info you give Hyundai owners in this NG. You are to be commended .

Reply to
dave

Yea, I'm sure Hyundai has something "special" for him if they ever find out his identity.

Reply to
Screwtape iii

Three cheers for Hyundaitech!

Shawn

1998 Hyundai Elantra
Reply to
Shawn

We indeed have something special here that I hope no one takes Hyundatech for granted. As his pearls of wisdom come out, I promptly file them away for future reference. You are a godsend!

Jim L.

02 Santa Fe Seattle,WA
Reply to
Jim L

Thanks from me too

George

98 Elantra
Reply to
GP

Dave you fundy hypocrite..why not also thank the clinic that aborted your underaged gf of her "problem"?

Reply to
dave the fundy idiot