How to Dis-assemble right front door, 99 Camry??

I need to replace the right passenger door lock actuator on a 99 Camry. I can get all the screws out but the actual door latch itself seems to be held in some way not easily accessible. Does anyone have a service manual or experience that describes how to do this. I have looked on the web and in Chilton's to no avail.

Reply to
Andy

I just wanted to suggest that you post this question on

there are a lot of smart people on this website and they get back to you very fast. They have already helped me solve 2 problems just this week. Just make sure you post under the camry because they have forums on all the toyota vehicles. Just thought it might help.

Reply to
sandslady2

Thanks, I will try that route

Reply to