Accent CD player broken. Error 6

The warranty covers Accent CD players for something like 36,000 miles, so of course ours decided to wait until after that (something like

45,000) to give up. FM/AM radio still works perfectly, but now when we put in a CD, it makes some godawful whirring sound and then spits out the CD, saying "Err6" on the display.

The dealer wants something unbelievable like $500 to replace the unit, so if anyone could offer some suggestions to fix it, that would be great. Otherwise we?ll just go for a sony replacement for about $100.

Reply to
Balfa

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: >

Jody

Go for the Sony.

Reply to
hyundaitech

head to

get a new stereo there

they offer many more than they have listed

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:

I'm Right