Anybody home?

Haven't seen a message posted here the last 2 days.

Sending this message to see if it's my news service provider -- or ???? :)

Reply to
Don

Well it's not my provider : ) Hyundai owners must be out enjoying the holidays.

Cheers

Reply to
Don

Well it's not my provider : ) Hyundai owners must be out enjoying the holidays.

Cheers

Apparently everyone's Hyundai is working so well there's nothing to talk about....

Reply to
Victek

Nope, nobody here.

Reply to