backwards battery

I installed a battery in backwards like a idiot and blew the 100amp fuse and my headlights wont come on. i replaced the fuse but the headlights still dont
work. i checked the voltage at the bulbs and theirs nothing. am i overlooking something? if its a fuse i cant find it. any help would be great. thank you.
dougsctt wrote:

You may have fried the headlight relay.
Will the car even start? Do the other accessories work (radio, fan, heat, A/C, power windows, power mirrors, rear defroster, etc.)? If not, that may indicate a problem with the ETACS computer.
Did you check the normal fuse in the fusebox ?
']['unez

You'll need to check all your fuses. In many cases, more than one blows. Rarely does this cause an issue beyond blown fuses.
hyundaitech wrote:

That's good to know!