crash test vid of Sonata

be of interest to some on here

Reply to
Pit's

A few months ago, I ran across some movie clips of low speed rear end crashes on several midsize sedans.

Of the 6-8 tests I saw, 2 or 3 had minimal damage, including the Sonata. IIRC, the Sonata appeared to bounce off, with no visible damage from the viewing angle. Some of the sedans' rear ends appeared to explode, and cost $1000's to fix. -

Bob

Reply to
Bob Adkins