Classic touring cars

Potentially a good place for a meet.....

Awesome to see all the old cars out on the track. Not typical BTCC type racing, but some of it was still pretty competitive - a V12 Jag and a mk1 Escort were having a very good scrap in one of the races for example - you don't see that everyday!! And it was nice to be able to walk round all the cars in the pits / paddock.

Couple of videos to come shortly

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

?v=OHoTEfi7Fnk
?v=NUCbQ80VInk If I can be arsed I'll sort out some more later on

Reply to
Carl Gibbs