DRL confusion 2017 Elantra

Best solution is to move to an island in the Pacific ocean. No more worries.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

You always hear about how people get into terrible accidents near their home. This one accident while small happened very close. At my old house before moving here....I almost had a really bad accident a few feet from my home. And again, it would have been neither drivers fault. I guess I should just stay away from my house and all will be well ;-)

Reply to
jtees4

Driving in a place where the roads may have ice on them, just ain't natural!

Reply to
dsi1