Dumb Question: Where’s the Fuse Box for 99 Sonata GLS?

I bought this car 3 years ago and have been very pleased with it. I didn?t get the owners manual with the car and finally blew a fuse. I looked up under the dash but didn?t see the fuse box? Did I just miss it somehow or is it somewhere else and what does it look like?

Thanks, Susan

Reply to
sweetgal549

There's a cover that snaps off the left side of the dash (just to the lower left of the steering column).

There's also an underhood fuse box.

Reply to
hyundaitech