fuel pump

How do I get the fuel pump out of a 1991 sonota? Do I have to grind off bolts or what.................Help

Reply to
mbokishet1

The bolts should unscrew. If they don't or won't, then you may need a new fuel tank as well. Rust is not your friend.

Reply to
hyundaitech

The problem is .............The have no heads or slots to take out the bolt... ...........now what? This thing is really annoying.

Reply to
mbokishet1 via CarKB.com