Goddamit!

So I come out of work today and try to open my door and it was a little frozen. So I give it a tug and the door handle snaps off of my '99 Hyundai Accent GSI.

What do I do and what's it gonna cost me?

Crazy glue?

Damn Canadian winters!

Chris

Reply to
Guncho

Wait a few years and global warming will take care of that problem! :-)

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

Clever.

Chris

Reply to
Guncho

So the dealership wants $200Cdn+ to replace this.

Does that sound high to you?

Also, is this something I could do?

I'm no mechanic but I have used a screwdriver before.

Chris

Reply to
Guncho

Try this website, it is for Elantras but you may find info on how to fix the door handle.

irwell

It may show you how to do it on the

web site Account is free but read the site requirements to be sure you have the right picture viewer. . Check a junk yard for the part

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I've found a garage that will do it for $150Cdn and I'm just going to take it there. From what I hear taking the door apart and putting it back together is a real pain in the ass.

I also called around and can't locate a part from a wrecker.

Chris

Reply to
Guncho

You could always try eBay. $200 for a piece of plastic and labor is just nuts.

- Thee Chicago Wolf

Reply to
Thee Chicago Wolf

But have you stayed in a Holiday Inn Express?

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

Looks like it couldn't happen to a nicer Guy...IMHO...considering your subject title.

Reply to
Sharky

What are you talking about?

Were you offended that I took the lord's name in vain or something?

Chris

Reply to
Guncho

OH NO.... First you bought an import to support the global warming terrorist asian economy, then took the lord's name in vain.

What next? Shopping at wal mart?

Allah will punish you for sure.

Reply to
Andre

?

Get some Gorilla Glue at your hardware store. This stuff hardens like iron if you follow the directions. I find it to be much more effective than crazy glue.

Reply to
Jose Juan Miqueleno

Perhaps he should call the graduate lady lawyer that ran the Justice department in the firings of U.S Attorneys from The Reverend Pat Robertson's Law university that took the fifth amendment to represent him for such terrible language as he used . That is what is the matter with our country and the whole world for that matter today is that the religious f****heads have taken it over. May a thousand fles infest his undergarments or ten thousand camels raid his tent. Course you religious F****heads wouldn't drive a Hyundai anyway. More appropriate a Hummer or an Escalade to church to show off your wealth.

Reply to
What

Reply to
Ditch via CarKB.com

You are pretty brave for an anonymous poster. Funny how that seems to always be the case...

Reply to
Matt Whiting

Yep, the religious fruitcakes have taken over the US. It is fit and proper to start a war, lie about it. kill people by the wholesale, rape and pillage, shock and awe, use 3/4 of the world's oil reserves, and then chastise some old boy (bloak) for saying an expletive. Terrible thing he did.. He will rot in the fires of hades for that, for sure. The phony a** ho**s that chastise the guy will stant in church on Sunday morning and declare what a good person they are, then go out and call the cops pn a legless person in the driveway begging for food because he makes the "Jesus" fold look bad.

Reply to
What

To My UK friend. Went to your site. Great content for a Hyundai owner.

Now to the content of my other message. Pat Robertson's law school is a joke. It is recognized as being a farce and a graduate of it is less than capable about practicing law than I am doing brain surgery on the Pope.

Our Justice department here in order to appease the far right religious Fundamentalists that run the country has hired an inordinate number of their graduates in our justice department. There is a scandal brewing right now in this country that the head of the Department, Alberto Gonzalez fired at the insistance of Karl Rove, Bush's political advisor, all those US attorneys that had proscecuted a member of the president's own party for wrongdoing. (There has been a lot of it too) and that Karl Rove (the political Hack) had been the one who told the head of the department to fire.

The 108 from the religious screw loose school were exempt from the dismissals. You are fortunate in the UK in that religious Christian fundamentalists do not run your country and have not polluted it with their crazed interpretations of what is good and what is evil.

Lastly, the Christian fundaments here believe that a Christian has the sworn duty to use up all the natural rescources of the planet so as not to leave the anti-Christ any fuel after Jesus returns which will probably be within a year or two. Hence, there is no global warning and the war in Iraq is a good and fine thing as long as gasoline remains cheap and plentiful for their abundance of fuel wasting, vehicles that get 4-5 MPG of Gasoline. Some of those churched folks now are questioning the wisdom of their leaders and maybe think that the scientists may be on to something with this Global warming stuff. They have been rebuked however as Blasphemers and it would not be surprising if they were stoned to death for such blasphemy.

Reply to
What

Why don't you take this crap to some more appropriate forum? Everyone's entitled to their beliefs on things, but this isn't the right forum for you to be bashing those who you don't agree with.

Reply to
Mike Marlow