how much is ok?

Is 17000 a fair price for a Sonata GL AT? Can be better than this? price is after 500 rebate (that expires today).

Reply to
James Atkinson

4 or 6 cylinder? I got the LX for 19,490 after rebates. Your price sounds fair for a 6. Look up the dealer price on the web.

Rob

Reply to
Rob

Fair for a 6? Oops! I was talking of the GL 4 cyls. I was pleased to be under the invoice 400...

Reply to
James Atkinson

I paid $16,300 for a GL standard shift, so this sounds comparable to that.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

Reply to