Hyundai Service Technology Website

I signed up for the subject site and received a password. Unfortunately I cannot access the siteafter many tries. Any others note this problem? Thank you, Seamus J. Wilson

Reply to
Seamus J. Wilson

try turning off popup-blockers

Reply to
BillyGoat

Reply to
Seamus J. Wilson

Seamus, yes, same problem here. I had to sign up again after it did not recognize my email & ps. not even after trying to retrieve "lost password" Dave

Reply to
news

Reply to
nothermark

ill try again, but im using microsloth exploder.

Reply to
news