91 4 cyl A/C control question

The heat and A/C fan input to vehicle comes through baffles in the center of the console, above the radio. The wheel that opens and closes the baffle on the left side no longer operates. I can push through the little space and easily open the baffle but will not stay so. When fan comes on the baffle closes. Question: How do I access the baffle and the wheel control to effect repair? Can I remove the baffle assembly/wheel from the front? If too difficult I guess I could just glue it open. Many times monkeying with A/C ducts and baffles is most inconvenient. Thank you one and all, Seamus J. Wilson

Reply to
Sligo

of

on

I have a similar problem in that the wheel has recessed and cant be operated. I just leave them open and use the recirc with fan off to shut-off the airwhen you want to. Pulling dashes apart (instrument panel) is a PI the Asss.

Jason

Reply to
Jason James

center