Inside door handles

For my '95 Elantra....is there anywhere besides the dealer I can buy the inside door handles? Mine snapped in half while opening the door and it's getting tiresome to have to roll the window down everytime I have to open the door. Also, what's the website where I can download the repair manual? Thanks.

Reply to
Hurricane1000

Try any junk yard. Why not just get one from the dealer? They can't be that expensive, can they?

Reply to
Mike Marlow

You can see the manuals at

hyundaitech

They are fairly cheap. Besides, the ones at a junk yard will be brittle too from the sun and heat.

Reply to
KWW

Thanks, guys. I know that dealing with the dealer sometimes is a little expensive at times. I'll give them a call.

Reply to
Hurricane1000