looking for good quality window tinting film

I'm considering getting my Elantra windows tinted and I want to learn what I can about the different qualities of film, warranties, etc. before going to a shop. Any help greatly appreciated.

Reply to
swingman

Let me suggest reading the law in your state regarding the particulars. Like, here in California, you can't put it on the front side windows and you've got to have a right side mirror. Things like that.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Steinfeld