Neck Restraints

I went nuts when national news 7/5 on every station was talking about the Kia Sportage & Hyundai Tucson as very poor in protecting from whiplash & spinal injuries. When I bought the Tucson Premium Package on 3/1/07, I read their ad stating it was rated at the top on all points. Now you go to HyundaiUSA.com and see the Sante Fe, Entourage & Vera Cruz rate high on 5 point crash test, but Tucson got 4 points.

I broke my neck with a drunk driver unlining my C6 & C7 which I predict bad weather very well with it. After 6 months of traction I am not intersted with going thru that gain. When I was rear ended at

75 mph a year ago April in the Sante Fe, I felt -0-. Car did very well with just a cut in half bumper that was replaced. Tail pipe also, which got me a new muffler too.

So I phone Hyundai USA & I am told by a Witch with a captial B, to call my dealership, which I did & they told me to call Hyundai since they have not issued a recall. Again she snips to call my dealership. So the Manager has the issue now, and I was lied to when I purchased the SUV.

Reply to
The Awesome 1

I'm not sure I understand your problem regarding the Tucson. What action are you looking for the dealer or Hyundai to take?

Reply to
hyundaitech

the great whine is just a troll..... she used to troll in the saturn group

left a saturn idling, with a police lightbar, radios, and other equipment she had as a rent a cop at some college campus..... and whined when it puked coolant all over the place.

she just abuses the equipment......

Reply to
mark

What in the world are you trying to say?

Reply to
Mike Marlow

The jerk is back trolling me, as Saturn had a massive recall of all station wagons for their oil mixing with collant blowing the engine after we spent $750 for a new engine but we got our money back.

Reply to
The Awesome 1

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@p39g2000hse.googlegroups.com...

Can't read? The Tucson for 2007 is not 100% top rated, only 4 of 5 points & head restraints are not accemptable, but very poor.

Their ads at the dealer state 5 point check was top rated, when it isn't. They even corrected it on the web site just listing the sante fe, entourage and Vera Cruz, not the tucson as 5 point ratings winners.

I did not buy a substandard car, but I have one now.........

Reply to
The Awesome 1

I definitely perceived that tone, too, Vic. But the question remains, what does the OP want Hyundai or the dealer to do? If the OP is willing to tell us this little tidbit, we may be able to provide some guidance.

Reply to
hyundaitech

Another case of web material as gospel. Be careful what you read. In addition, it's not a perfect world. Did anyone else here have an all-steel dash, or was it just me?

Vehicles have come a long way in the past 10 years. The problem with us all is that we've become accustomed to "gotta have it now!" and sue-happy if the shoe doesn't fit....

Really, I am substance free!!!

Steve, AZ

Reply to
Steve R.

I can read quite well. Rather, you seem to have a problem writing. You rambled some crap about going nuts, then rambled some crap about the rating being 4 instead of 5, then you drifted off into some impossible to understand diatribe about some accident you'd been in. The next thing you do is babble some stuff about calling Hyundai. Man - you either have some issues or you need to learn to communicate better.

Substandard? Please define substandard.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@p39g2000hse.googlegroups.com...

Take your whining and trolling elsewhere. Judging by your stupid pseudonym and your past behavior, you're pretty full of yourself and nothing anyone tells you here is going to satisfy you anyway. If you want to tilt at windmills and make up non-existent problems, do it on your own time and quit bothering the rest of us.

Reply to
Brian Nystrom

you will never be satisfied with any car you buy

get a bike

Reply to
mark

she will never tells you, she gets her jollies WHINING

Reply to
mark