Need help with aftermarket part

Hi All,

I need some help finding a part number for a Door jamb switch - 2004 Sonata. Switch / pin went bad. No part numbers on the switch itself, trying to find one at Kragen or O'reilleys.

Thanks!

Reply to
Evan Platt

Have you tried

?

They may have the part number listed if you find the diagram.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

No hadn't tried that (hadn't heard of that site until today).

So I didn't find it (yet), but maybe I'm missing something - I'm not seeing ANY part numbers? I go to Shope -> Body -> Exterior -> Front Door, Components shows some of the components, but not that, and no part numbers?

Thanks :)

Reply to
Evan Platt

Amazing. Called another Hyundai dealer and they were able to help. First dealer was no help :(

Thanks all!

Reply to
Evan Platt