new rubber for life of car?

Somebody told me that part of the deal with the new 06's is they get free tires for life of the car any info on this Ra

Reply to
Ra

That's probably just a local dealer incentive. Just like free oil changes for the life of the car, free gas for a year, etc.

Reply to
JPH

I looked into this and read the fine print when a local dealership advertised "tires for life." It required that the owner follow the dealership's service program and bring it in for every service they recommended including oil changes and extra recommended services at intervals like 7,500 and 15,000 miles etc.

GeoUSA, moderator

GeoUSA

Those are standard oil change intervals, but it's still likely to be a rip-off. They'll tag you for the services in order to make up for the cost of tires.

Reply to
Brian Nystrom