Plastic film cracking on door frame

I know, this is a minor one, but I am just trying to determine what can be done if anything.

The black plastic film around the window on the driver's side door of my 2008 Sonata is starting to crack.

Is there any way to fix this? Can I remove and replace the plastic film?

Again, I know this is a minor thing, but I plan on keeping the car for awhile.

Thanks,

Kirk M

Reply to
Kirk Matheson