2002 Outback flip the back seat

Does the backseat seat on my 2002 Outback flip forward to let the seat backs fold flat? I thought it could but I can't find a release latch ot button. I found no reference in the owners manual.

Thanks

:O: wd

Reply to
MoonsOfJupiter

On the right side seat, dig around behind/under the cushions near where the left 'butt cheek' would be for a fabric loop connected to the release catch.

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

Got it, Thanks.

:O: wd

Reply to
MoonsOfJupiter

So, after cleaning out the car, I traded it in and now have an '06 Legacy

2.5i SE.

Oh yeah... and I picked up an Impreza 2.5i wagon for the wife while I was there. Red. :o)

:O: wd

Reply to
MoonsOfJupiter