Re: Need new tires on my '04 Sonata

Any recommendations on tires for an '04 Sonata. I only got about

> 23,000 miles out of the stock Michelins.There are just so many choices > (and price ranges) it makes it hard to know what is good and what is > bad
Reply to
Stanley Schaeffer

I haven?t had to replace the tires on my ?04 Elantra GT yet, but I have had excellent results with Kumho Ecsta HP4 tires on similar size cars (?99 Mercury Tracer and ?02 Toyota Camry). They are very low-priced and have a good ride, good wet handling and decent snow service. Check out the ratings and reviews on Tire Rack. Not super-sporty, but overall, a very good value as far as I?m concerned.

Bill

Reply to
bill_b