Santa Fe lug size

This should be easy.

Anyone know the wheel lug (socket) size for a 2003 Santa Fe?

Thx.

Anthony Giorgianni

For everyone's benefit, please post back to the group. Also, I never check the email address associated with this posting

Reply to
ajgiorgianni
17 mm

Reply to
Finn

Thank you, Finn!!!!

Regards, Anthony Giorgianni

Reply to
Anthony Giorgianni

Indeed it is 17 mm.

Although you would expect a metric size for a Hyundai, I'm noticing that most domestics also have mostly metric sized bolts and what have you.

It has gotten to the point where I rarely if ever use my SAE wrenches, sockets, etc., but am constantly using my metric ones.

If one wants to buy a set and has a choice, any more it seems a no-brainer - you almost have to get metric.

Reply to
Rev. Tom Wenndt

Wow, I just went out and got a 17 mm and it's too small. I wonder if these are aftermarket wheels on this SantaFe. 22mm was slightly too big, so I'm zeroing in on 21 mm. I hope it's not SAE. Very strange.

Thank you, both.

Anth> Indeed it is 17 mm.

Reply to
TonyG

Yep, 21 mm!!!!

Reply to
TonyG

Okay, I'm confused. Every Hyundai wheel nut I've ever removed is 21mm.

Reply to
hyundaitech