shocks?

How often should the shocks be replaced on an 02 accent? I do drive it kind of hard somtimes.

Replace the shocks/struts when needed. They should not be leaking and should stop the car from bouncing within three bounces, but I've found I prefer two bounces on my cars. If your car's happy, continue driving and be happy yourself.