Sonata 2006 GLS - awesome car

I am using it for 3 months and have put like 4,000 miles on it. It rides like a nice baby --> very smooth. I am very satisfied with it.

Any body concur with me.

Reply to
DharRama

had one as a loaner while my 06 Santa Fe was being serviced, have to agree with ya, was a very nice car to drive....

Reply to
Pete & Cindy

We call it our "limo". Not used to 6cyl. and haved squealed it a couple times quiet, find really plush, even more so with the price. Don't you find that you sometimes feel your out hanging over the front end with that expansive windsheild, what great front end visibility!!! Side post behind driver and little intrusive on visibility and requires a little more of a double check while checking the blindspot. Trunk space super, interior space fantastic, yeah I guess you can say I like it ;-) Doc

Reply to
Dr.Colon.Oscopy

We have a Sonata also and love it! More leg and shoulder room than comparable Honda's, Toyota's, and Nissan's as well as the Ford's. Rides really nice and quiet. The four cylinder is plenty big enough and doesn't suck that expensive gas a fast. Don't see why you need a 6 except to get some of the special stuff that costs a lot and does little for you. Too bad they didn't offer the 4 in the upper models. Also got a great deal with absolutely no haggling, which I truly loved. Left the Kia dealer after the usual hassles and told them to forget it. Same sister company but totally different strategies. The worst to deal with has always been Toyota, though.

Tom

Reply to
Tom