timing belt adjustment -urgent, please!!!

Need to know urgently how to adjust the timing belt on my 2000 elantra.. can anyone hep me? Thanks!

This is hard to describe to someone whose experience is unknown. I usually time the engine and then hold the tensioner pulley in with my left hand as hard as possible. That usually works about right for me, but you may be stronger or weaker. All the specs and procedures can be found at www.hmaservice.com. You'll need to register for an account, but it's free.