Tuson

I have a 2005 (6 cycl) Tuson. I found it this morning wounded. It hesitates off the line. It stalled for my wife today. When it gets going I don't feel or hear any missing. Only from a standing start does she hesitate. We just filled up at the same station we always do. By the way, it was very cold last night.

Let me know what ya think

Reply to
John Marks

Check the air intake hose to see if it's come loose from the air flow sensor.

-- Message posted using

information at

hyundaitech

Check the MAP sensor. It probibly had some condinsation in it that froze and stopped the diaphram from moving with pressure changes. Good luck Bill

Reply to
billyboy24d

It's a TUCSON

Reply to
Barry

Err...ummm not here in Australia....my 2007 Tucson shows "Tuscan" on the rego papers and label.

Neville Cootamundra Australia

Reply to
Neville MADDEN