Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Bike Rack For Accent HB & Powertrain Warranty
I was rather stunned to discover that the only bicycle racks that fit my 09 Accent HB are roof racks where the bicycle stands vertical and ones that fit into a trailer hitch. So far it's about even at...
9
9

CEL and ESC
This morning I started the car with the remote and went out and put the key in a procedure I've done hundreds of times. This time, however, the Check Engine Light and the Elelectronic Stability...
5
5

Recalls
A friend had a recall for the brake light switch on his 2008 Sonata. Are there any recalls for this on the 2008 Elantra? I bought my car used (but not from a Hyundai dealer) so I may not get recall...
3
3

Has the newsgroup alt.autos.hyundai died?
G'day I've been off the air for a few weeks and was using AIOE as a free news- server. On coming back on line there weren't any messages in a few of my newsgroups - including this one. Any...
4
4

GPS Map Gadget
Do you have a GPS mapper in your car ? If so, where did you mount it ? Is it ( the placement ) convenient ? I can't find a flat surface on my dashboard to mount the base. And my state frowns on...
5
5

ix35
does anyone know went they will have a release date of some form of pricing gor the ix35 (new tucson)

Any i10 owners?
The missus got a new i10. Great little car - but I wouldn't want to drive on holiday in it. The thing is, that I (when I get to drive it - I usually drive an old banged up Accent) sometimes hear a...
3
3

Air Bag Light
Hi, I have a 2005 Sonata and the air bag light stays on all the time. Is this something I can fix or do I need the bring it back to the dealership who I really, really hate. Thanks, Ronny
2
2

2005 Elantra GS - Replacing O2 sensor number 2?
I replaced the upper O2 sensor a couple months ago and now the second one is bad, my understanding is that O2 sensor 2 is the one lower down/farther along the exhaust path. The one I replaced a few...
2
2

2006 sonata
fog lamps is there a way to have them ON all the time i would assume it is just a matter of identifying which wire in the bundle needs to be dropped to ground
14
14

Hyundai Trajet Alternator Belt
Hi Group, I an trying to buy a new belt for my Trajet (May be same as others also) I ordered a belt from a dealer and it arrived with part number 5710-38010 this is the 5 track (4 Groove) belt. Now...
3
3

Tires for my Santa Fe
Its about time to replace the tires on one of my 2007 Santa Fe's. It came with the Bridgestone Duelers but I haven't been impressed with the wear factor. I only have about 33,000 miles on the vehicle....
11
11

Engine Miss
2000 1800cc J2 Lantra. Under load occasionally the engine feels its running on 2 or 3 cylinders. One revs > 1500 rpm no problem. Gentle acceleration no problem. If it were a carby I,d say the fuel...
3
3

Infant seat for a 2-door 1996 Accent Hatchback
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone here knows how a baby car seat gets installed in the 96 Accent. Just having my first child and have never had this kind of experience before as to where or how it...
2
2

SEMA 2009: Rhys Millen mid-engine Hyundai Genesis RM460 Coupe [Live photos]
Rhys Millen Racing and Hyundai officially unveiled the long-awaited mid-engined Hyundai Genesis RM460 coupe earlier today at the 2009 SEMA Show in Las Vegas. Powered by a thoroughly massaged version...