4jx1- help

I wanted to be informed about where it could be comunicated the water end the diesel inside of the cylindrer lid, becouse we found diesel in the water recipient of the radiator. thanks.

Reply to
Anonymous

Sounds like a bown head gasket.

Reply to
LLNewman

Sounds like a cracked head, I had one pumpimg fuel out the coolant overflow bottle and it turned out to be a crack in the fuel passage in the head........ GOODLUCK Kurt snipped-for-privacy@cwjamaica.com

Reply to
Kurt