red, blue, gold, black book

Where can I find informations about red, blue, gold and black book?

What's the difference between them?

Reply to
BW

BW, I notice that you're from Canada, so I would mention that to the best of my knowledge, the Kelley Blue Book is not issued for Canadian cities. That's a shame because it's a great reference source. I have used the Canadian Red Book and it listed a range of values, including Wholesale & Retail and is a principal valuator used by Canadian Banks. The Canadian Black Book also lists Wholesale & Retail Prices and is commonly used by car dealers as their basis of valuation. Both are good reference sources. The Gold Book is solely used to evaluate Collector Cars and isn't used for maw & paw grocery getters. Hope this answers your question.

Reply to
Sting Ray

Go here:

=?x-user-defined?Q?=A0Paul=A0?=