Is there a repair manual for Ford F150 Lightnings?

I am trying to find a repair manual, Chilton or other, that covers the

1999 F150 Lightnings... Anyone know? Can you send me a link?

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
skadonya

Thus spake snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com in news:1163119036.723675.28370 @m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com:

I've been looking for one for over three years. No luck yet!

-- Jim

2003 Lightning
Reply to
Jim J

1999 Truck/SUV/Van Service Manuals on CD [99TRUCK] $24.99

All 1999 Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury Trucks, SUVs and Vans Contains Service Workshop manuals, EVTM (Electrical and Vacuum Troubleshooting), Wiring Diagrams, OBDII Diagnostics, and Frame and Body repair. This is the most complete manual for your vehicle that you will ever find.

This manual contains all light and medium duty Truck, SUV, Fullsize and Mini-Van lines produced in this year by Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury. This also includes SVT vehicles such as the Lightning. If you need a manual for your passenger car, please see the Car version.

This might work for you.

SC Tom

begin 666 pixel_trans.gif K1TE&.#EA`0`!`(#_`/___P```"'Y! $`````+ `````!``$```("1 $`.P`` ` end

Reply to
SC Tom

Reply to
Richard Jones

Check the Ford Truck boards, Ford Truck World, F150 Online, and F150.net. There are also several Lightning only boards on the web, might be a good source.

And oh by the way, I am jealous! I want to put an L motor in my 03 Supercrew!

Reply to
Ed