Speedometer ??

I recall a thread here regarding the little plastic piece at the end of the speedo cable that goes into the tranny. I can't find it in my archives and I need to replace it in my '95 Rodeo/Passport 3.8L.

What is the actual name of the part and can it be found at NAPA or other aftermarket suppliers or do I need to go to the dealer.

Thanks, Bill

Reply to
DollarBill

Check here: