01 s-type: alarm/security light????

where might the security system light be located? I don't detect it anywhere? thanks in advance

Reply to
Vindicator

On my 05 it's in the middle the dashtop right close to the window. If you still can't find it, I can go out to the car and snap a digital photo and send it to you. It's not obvious unless you are looking for it.

Reply to
Grasshopper

on my 01 S type it's in the same place..close to the windscreen..

Horse

Reply to
Peter Horsman