The Mk2 that won't go now goes like a train

Er... no steam but... Ran the lovely Bodecia (my 3.4L Mark 2) a hundred miles down the coast yesterday and she ran so sweetly I'm still abuzz. Had the usual fun showing a rice burner doof doof (who still hasn't worked out which is the front of his hat yet) how to take a corner at speed. And on a lovely clear cool spring day I learnt again the true meaning of life. Life is never so sweet as when seen over the top of a Jaguar leaper with the sound of an XK engine in your ears! Graham

Reply to
Graham L

LOL! I bet that rice owner went and dumped another 2,000 for a muffler so he can sound faster the next time you pass him.

I hope Bodecia is not ill from eating Bow-Ties and Ovals.

B.D.

Reply to
Blake Dodson

Yeah. And a few more kW for his doof doof. Hehe! Or even a hat with two peaks so he wouldn't get confused.

Reply to
Graham L