2000 s type

im thinkin of buyin a silver 2000 s type. it rides kinda hard and clunky suggestions please

Reply to
BestColl

Aftermarket suspension parts. I am surprised you were not happy with the ride. I am extremely happy with the ride in my 2005 S-Type V8. They must have different suspensions.

Reply to
Grasshopper

It depends on the wheel/tyre combination. The ride on my 2000 SE is fine when you consider the sportyish nature od the car.

Alex

Reply to
Alex