Latest threads in Jaguar Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

SatNav - Updating Database
Hello there, Does anyone know how to update the Database contained in the built in Sat Nav systems in the XK8?? Having owned a TomTom system, where it is possible to download and add an excellent...
3
3

bust. No THG, no USA. You will rule the world man, but be
bust. No THG, no USA. You will rule the world man, but be

Hard to believe this mindless destruction
It oughta be punishable by hanging...
2
2

Jaguar E-Type: 6 & 12 Cylinder Restoration Guide

YOU'RE INVITED!!!!
YOU'RE INVITED to the Grand Opening of the Best Online International Trade Resource!!! Experience the world on your terms with Bringing importers and exporters together for international trade and...

1995 XJS idle speed problem
I just purchased a 95 XJS convertible, and it idles rather fast, about 1200 RPM. It's not throwing any codes (no "Service Engine" lights are on) which I would expect if it was a bad idle control...
4
4

Bit of an oil leak
Hi All. My 1988 XJS V12 has decided to shed all it's engine oil over the road via the oil cooler. (I noticed in time by seeing the black line out the rear view mirror, Yes, that bad!) Do I really need...
2
2

Re: 1995 xjs brake lights failure
Check the purple and blue wire that comes from the brake switch to the relays. I'm told that dirty connections are typically a problem. I'm looking at the schematic in the Haynes manual and that is...

heat/ ac problem
Ok, Thanks for the input on the fluids etc. I got the car back from the shop before he completely emptied my bank account. One of the things I was going to have him check was the duct work. Heat does...
2
2

'98 XJR Airbag Light On
Help, Anyone got any ideas as to where to start to resolve this or had the problem themselves.. The ignition checks are run and the airbag light is on during this time, then goes off briefly and then...
2
2

fluids and filters
Is there really any difference in the fluids and filters that are offered through "Jag approved" and aftermarket parts? I was told that Jags have a weaker oil pump than American made cars and require...
2
2

How to distinguish 4.0 AJ6 or AJ16 - is there such a difference ?
Hi, I've come across a 4.0 XJS - registered in 93. VIN decodes for the engine as being 3.6 4VD or 4.0 4Y But its a 4.0 ... so what does the 4Y mean ? Perhaps I have misunderstood something, but is...
2
2

OEM Jaguar Parts catalogs & CD ROMs for sale
I have the following OEM parts catalogs for sale on microfiche as noted below. Also have some OEM Unipart/Leyland/Jaguar, etc CD-ROMs as the dealer's parts counter uses as well. Drop me a line with...

S-Type Manual or Auto
Hi Looking to buy an S-Type in the UK. Anyone got any advice on whether I should be looking at Manual or Auto transmission ? Am used to Manual but never driven a "big" car like an S-Type before....
5
5

Where is the fuel pump? '78 XJ12L
I have a 1978 XJ12L that has been converted to a Chevy V8. It was running and died all of a sudden. I have a clear plastic fuel filter in the line after the mechanical fuel pump at the engine. It gets...
7
7