AED & Manual conversions - Your experiences please.

I'm about to embark on a manual conversion for the AED are there any tricks or tips I should be aware of. I've yet to get the kit but have a couple of suppliers lined up. Is there a version to be avoided?

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

What's wrong with your AED ?

Reply to
SeaWolf

Seems to be sticking, running too rich.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

I am desperate with my AED unit. Where can I find a manual conversion kit????

Reply to
EDUARDO