are 1966 and 1969 body parts compatable?

I need to replace the rear quarter panel on a 1966 Mark 10 and can get my hands on one from 1969. Does anyone know if this will work?

Reply to
boat73

Technically, the Mark X was not made in 1969. Final production of the Mark X ended in 1966. It was replaced by the 420G which is essentially the same car and the sheet metal will interchange.

Webserve

Reply to
webserve