Cleveland Jaguar?

Anyone had problems dealing with this dealer?

A better question to ask is: What Jaguar dealership have owners NOT had a problem with??
Webserve

I agree fully!

webserve wrote:

Bergstrom Premiere Motors. Appleton, Wisconsin.
Next question? -- C.R. Krieger (Been there; enjoyed them)
You may be right. When I went to Ripon College, I did not have a Jag. I need to get up to Appleton to look up a Fraternity brother this summer when I go for Alumni weekend. I would love to see a Jag dealership that cared!!
Webserve

webserve wrote:

Talk to Wayne in Jaguar service. Tell him I sent you. -- C.R. Krieger