Cleveland Jaguar?

Anyone had problems dealing with this dealer?

Reply to
RPR

A better question to ask is: What Jaguar dealership have owners NOT had a problem with??

Webserve

Reply to
webserve

Bergstrom Premiere Motors. Appleton, Wisconsin.

Next question?

-- C.R. Krieger (Been there; enjoyed them)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger

You may be right. When I went to Ripon College, I did not have a Jag. I need to get up to Appleton to look up a Fraternity brother this summer when I go for Alumni weekend. I would love to see a Jag dealership that cared!!

Webserve

Reply to
webserve

Talk to Wayne in Jaguar service. Tell him I sent you.

-- C.R. Krieger

Reply to
C.R. Krieger