Constant TeleMute On Radio/Cassett

Hi I have a 4L Sovereign (late 1994 first of the new shape, X300) and are experiencing the following problem:-

On the Jaguar fitted radio and cassette I have a constant TeleMute on the display and no sound ie radio and cassette are locked out. The radio and cassette both worked fine until recently. I have no mobile hands free kit connected.

Can anyone offer an explanation/ solution to this problem. Thanks Ian

Reply to
Ian