2003 S-Type R Leather

I have the ivory interior which is a challenge to keep clean. Can anyone suggest a professional cleaner and conditioner? I live in the Los Angeles, CA area so if you can recommend a professional cleaner (i.e. shop), that would also be great. Thanks.

Reply to
mdp

The best thing you can do for your leather is to NOT take it to a detailer, but do it yourself. Try

These are the best products on the market for leather.

Webserve

Reply to
webserve

Try woolite and water, 6:1. Mix 1 part woolite to 6 part water. Cleans great and is very mild.

Reply to
JimC

Thanks Webserve and JimC for your replies. I narrowed down a major source of scuff marks; my wife's black leather jacket. I will try your suggestions.

Reply to
mdp

Webserve, I'm learning there are different kinds of leather. Two common types are aniline and top coated which require different cleaners, conditioners, and overall care. Do you know what leather Jaguar uses for their seats? Thanks, Mark

Reply to
mdp